mardi 13 juillet 2010

The cargo



hi!

welcome to the new visitors!
(edit : and the old too!! :))
i hope you'll enjoy with my work.
I'm trying to make my concepts  in situation, to give it more live and charism.

Do not hesitate to post your critics or advices!

I've made a step by step workflow for myself, so I won't forget how i made it.
It will help me to be more consistent in my work.

7 commentaires:

Le blog de Vinsymbol a dit…

old visitors like it too ;)
nan sans dec' Gius quels progrès depuis que j'avais vu ton taf sur le blog de Tessa... je suis sur le c...

Unknown a dit…

merci, ça me fais plaisir.
t'as raison pour les old visitors, j'ai fait ub edit ;)

sorry!

Le blog de Vinsymbol a dit…

pas grave j'ai lu l'édit aussi ;) vive les WIP!!! n'hésite pas à en poster plus souvent GENIAL!!!

Ville a dit…

Magnifique! :)

Unknown a dit…

merci les gars ;)

Ian McQue a dit…

sorry, my french isn't great, but... tres bon!

J. Sullivan a dit…

Wow. Should I ever be lucky enough to be published, I will insist on you being the illustrater.

I love the "Great White Shark" essence of this ship.